Spring break wrap-up
Make the most of your week away from classes!
Each spring, international students at CSU decide how to spend their spring breaks, and many have come to enjoy the time off by exploring favorite Colorado locations with the trips and activities with other international students.
We thank you for your participation in our spring break trips and events this year, we hope you had as much fun as we did! If you took any pictures during the week, we’d love to see them! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to our Facebook group (and if you’re not already a member, join our group!!).
This year we hosted FIVE fun-filled days around northern Colorado.
- Monday we spent a day in Denver exploring the zoo, Museum of Nature and Science, aquarium, Art Museum or shopping at the 16th Street Mall.
- Tuesday was a beautiful day for exploring Boulder, hiking at Chautauqua, shopping along Pearl Street Mall, or visiting the CU campus.
- Thursday we went to Estes Park, where everyone got to see Rocky Mountain National Park and do a short, beautiful hike around Bear Lake before heading into downtown Estes for shopping, eating, and a fun afternoon.
- Friday we enjoyed a beautiful and refreshing hike to the ‘A’ along and had great views of Fort Collins and the foothills.
- Our final trip was Saturday, which was a shopper’s dream of going to the Flatirons Crossing Mall in Broomfield. There, students got to check out and shop at over 200 stores before heading to the Asian Market to do some grocery and food shopping.