Immigration Document Request Form
Instructions to complete the form
- Fill out Page 1 of the form. If you have any dependents (spouse or children born outside the U.S.) who will be accompanying you, please also fill out Page 2 of the form and include copies of their passports.
- Submit to ISSS at email@example.com .
- Only new or returning admits need to fill out the Immigration Document Request Form.
- If you are a new student and have already completed the Immigration Information through your CSU application portal, you do not need to fill out the Immigration Document Request Form.
- If you are a current student and wish to add dependents, please fill out the Family Immigration Document Request Form instead.
- If you only have one sponsor, you just need to fill out one of the Affidavit of Support boxes. If you have more than two sponsors, please attach additional forms with their names, relationship to you, and amount of money pledged. Keep in mind the total amount of money pledged must meet the minimum estimated expenses for your program.