F-1 Transfer Clearance Form
Instructions to complete the form
- If you are planning to transfer your SEVIS record (I-20) from another institution in the U.S. to CSU, complete this form and submit it to your current international student advisor with a copy of your CSU acceptance letter. Please return the completed form to email@example.com .
- We will issue the new I-20 after your “release date” as long as you are eligible.
- You will need to complete the online Immigration Document Review before classes begin to complete the transfer process.
- You cannot transfer your SEVIS record after the end of your 60-day grace period.
- The transfer must be completed no later than 15 days from the date classes begin at CSU.
- Classes at CSU must begin within 5 months of your last date of attendance at your previous school.