Concurrent Enrollment Form (Student)
Instructions to complete the form
- Fill out Section A. In the left-hand column labeled “Colorado State University,” list the names of the classes and corresponding number of credits you plan to take at CSU. In the right-hand column labeled “Name of other School,” list the name of the other school, the names of the classes, and corresponding number of credits that you plan to take there.
- Attach a course schedule if the other school allows you to enroll prior to filling out the Concurrent Enrollment Form.
- Give the form to your Academic Advisor to complete Section B.
- Submit the form to the front desk in Laurel Hall or email it to email@example.com .
- An F-1 student may be enrolled in two different schools at one time as long as the combined enrollment amounts to a full-time course of study:
- Undergraduate students = 12 credits
- Graduate students = 9 credits
- The concurrent enrollment provision requires the school from which the student will earn his/her degree or certificate to issue and maintain Form I-20, to handle all SEVIS and other reporting requirements, and to ensure that the student is pursuing a full course of study.
- On-campus employment can only be at the school listed on the I-20.
- Students are expected to take at least 6 credits at CSU while concurrently enrolled at another institution.