Spring break wrap-up
Make the most of your week away from classes!
Each spring, international students at CSU decide how to spend their spring breaks, and many have come to enjoy the time off by exploring favorite Colorado locations with the trips and activities with other international students.
We thank you for your participation in our spring break trips and events this year, we hope you had as much fun as we did! If you took any pictures during the week, we’d love to see them! Email them to email@example.com or post them to our Facebook group (and if you’re not already a member, join our group!!).
This year we hosted SIX fun-filled days around northern Colorado.
- We had a fun game night and pizza party Monday, allowing everyone to connect in a relaxed setting.
- Tuesday was a beautiful day for exploring Boulder, starting by relishing some of the freshly brewed varieties (90+) of tea at the Celestial Seasonings headquarters, and also enjoying the famous Mint room, Tea shop and the Celestial Cafe. We did some hiking at Chautauqua, followed by exploring the Pearl Street Mall.
- Come Wednesday we enjoyed a refreshing hike to the ‘A’ along with some disc golfing near the Hughes Stadium.
- Thursday, we spent a day in Denver exploring the City Park, Zoo, Museum of Nature and Science, Art Museum and of course some joy-filled shopping at the 16th Street Mall.
- Friday we went to Estes Park, where everyone got to see Rocky Mountain National Park and do a short, beautiful hike around Sprague Lake before heading into downtown Estes for shopping, eating, and a fun afternoon.
- Our final trip was Saturday, which was a shopper’s dream of going to the Flatirons Crossing Mall in Broomfield. There, students got to check out and shop at over 200 stores before heading to the Asian Market to do some grocery and food shopping.