The Fort Collins International Center (FCIC) organizes outdoor activities for all interested students and community members. The aim of outdoor activities is to provide an active and fun environment for students and community members to enjoy the beauty of Colorado and surrounding states on occasion together. Activities vary from hiking and skiing to snow-shoeing and river rafting trips.
To get involved or to find out more information, please contact Mark Oberschmidt or Steven Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next trip will be a tubing trip the first weekend in February. Stay tuned for information coming soon!
Outdoor Calendar for 2018-2019
The following events highlight the current outdoor events scheduled for the 2018-2019 CSU academic year with dates and location through July 2019. Sign-ups for all of the FCIC outdoor trips are done through the Office of International Programs at Laurel Hall. All trips are paid for by credit card or cash.
- 09/23/18: Crozier Mountain hike
- 10/20/18: Happy Jack Wyoming hike
- 11/10/18: Molly Lake Hike
- 12/08/18: Snowshoe Cameron Pass
- 01/12/19: Snowshoe Estes Park
- 02/02/19: Tubing Beaver Meadows
- 02/23/19: Learn to ski or snowboard at Snowy Range
- 03/16/19: Optional snow shoe trip
- 4/20/19: Eagles Nest hike
- 05/18/19: Pawnee Buttes hike
- 06/22/19: Soapstone hike
- 07/27/19: Cheyenne Frontier Days rodeo
If you want to take part in one of the outdoor events check us out on Facebook.