Immigration Document Review Sessions
All new international students must complete a mandatory Immigration Document Review. We will offer sessions throughout July and early August for those who arrive early. There will also be opportunities during orientation week, and we will have some make-up sessions after orientation for anyone who arrives late. If unable to attend, please sign up for Make Up Orientation (link will be available soon) where you will also be able to complete an Immigration Document Review. Failure to complete this requirement will result in serious immigration consequences.
What: The International Student & Scholar Services office will scan your immigration documents for tracking in the SEVIS system, run by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Most sessions will occur between 9am – 12noon and 1 – 4pm in Laurel Hall, unless noted below.
- Tuesday, July 18
- Friday, July 21: 9am – 12noon and 1 – 2:30pm at Laurel Hall
- Monday, July 24
- Thursday, July 27
- Tuesday, August 1
- Friday, August 4: 10:30am – 12noon and 1 – 4pm at Laurel Hall
- Monday, August 7
- Thursday, August 10
- Tuesday, August 15: Undergraduates will have an opportunity to complete their IDR as part of orientation–in the LSC ballrooms
- Wednesday, August 16
- Friday, August 18: 9am – 12noon and 1 – 3pm at Laurel Hall
- Monday, August 21
- Thursday, August 24
Bring: Make sure to bring these documents for yourself and any dependents:
- CSU eID and password
- CSU Student ID number
- Passport with visa
- Immigration document: I-20 or DS2019
- Name and address of an emergency contact in the U.S. and/or your home country
- Your local U.S. address & phone number (the address you are currently staying, even if a temporary address, like a hotel or homestay).