Immigration Document Review
All new international students must complete a mandatory Immigration Document Review. Failure to complete this requirement will result in serious immigration consequences. You can now complete this requirement online, but please do not attempt to fill out the form until after you are physically in the United States.
Before beginning the process, make sure you have the following documents and information ready:
- CSU eID and password
- U.S. visa, including your most recent U.S. entry stamp
- Immigration document: I-20 or DS-2019
- Name and address of an emergency contact in the U.S. and/or your home country
- Your local U.S. address & phone number (the address where you are currently staying, even if a temporary address, like a hotel or homestay).
- Documents for each of your dependents:
- U.S. visa, including their most recent U.S. entry stamp
- DS-2019, if you are a J-1 student
If you are in the United States and ready to begin, click here to fill out the immigration document review form for Summer 2018.