The Office of International Programs assists international students and scholars with cultural adjustment, academic integration, professional growth, and personal support. International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) oversees orientation and arrival, regulatory compliance, immigration services, sponsor services and programming, and serves as a liaison to the U.S. government.
The mission of ISSS is to provide leadership in the internationalization of the educational experience of students, faculty and the community through offering quality services to international students and scholars and intercultural programming for the campus and community.
ISSS promotes international educational exchange by providing immigration documentation, advising, cross-cultural programming and orientation for international students, scholars, and their family members.
Our strong belief is that a vibrant international academic community enriches the city and campus and is an essential component to understanding our role within the world community.
Since 1967, ISSS services and programs have sought to promote the following goals:
- Serve general scholarship by attracting the best qualified students and scholars from around the world;
- Contribute to the individual goals of international students and scholars and to the goals of their home countries for human capital development; and
- Enrich the education and lives of American students and community members through exposure to other cultures.
- International Student Enrollment Overview
- International Students by Country
- Interactive Enrollment Reports